Imagine Australia’s most dynamic pilot Matt Hall thrilling the crowd at your event.
Matt Hall performs one of the most spine tingling, high energy, progressive aerobatic routines on the planet and he can do it for your airshow, large public event or even your company Christmas party or product launch.
Flight Displays are done in the MXS-R race plane (as seen in the Red Bull Air Race) or the Extra 300L – the fastest, most powerful and manoeuvrable one and two-seat aerobatic aircraft in the country.
In recent years Matt has thrilled crowds at events around the country including Sydney Harbour’s New Year’s Eve celebrations, V8 Supercars events, Australian International Airshow and as a leading pilot in the Red Bull Air Race.
Matt’s interaction with your event can be tailored to meet your needs.
Some of the options available include:
- Multiple flights
- Multiple aircraft display with another qualified pilot from the Matt Hall Racing team
- Fan meet and greet on the ground including photographs and autograph sessions
- Integration with our Keynote Speaking, Ultimate Experience or Adventure Flight packages
- In cockpit video from the display for client to keep
- Option to purchase Signed MHR merchandise
- All insurances and CASA approvals
Costs vary depending on the event and the other MHR packages integrated with the Display Package. Quotes and availability will be provided on completion of the booking form.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN…..
- Matt Hall Racing also offers one of the most engaging Keynote Speaking packages on the market that is discounted if booked with any Flying Display package.
Let Matt give your staff a motivational, educational and inspirational keynote speech before or after wowing them with a jaw dropping aerobatic display .
- The Ultimate Experience flight package (for more info, click here)
- Themed Special flying days (Fathers Day, Mothers Day, Valentines Day, Christmas) flight package (for more info, click here)
- Adventure Flight packages (for more info, click here)
Comments or questions are welcome.